Adult Use Curbside Pick-Up Process
Beginning Monday May 25th 8am
Pick Up Hours: 9am – 7pm
All Adult Use orders must be placed in advance through our Leafly menu online (Make sure you are selecting from the ‘Adult Use’ Menu!!) DO NOT arrive to the facility until you have received a confirmation text that your order is ready.
YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY IF YOU ARRIVE TO THE FACILITY WITHOUT A CONFIRMATION TEXT.
Please read all of the instructions below in full detail before placing your Leafly order:
- – All orders must be placed in advance through our Leafly menu online. https://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/in-good-health–adult-use-
- – Make sure you are selecting items from our ‘Adult Use’ menu on Leafly.
- – 20% TAX is not included in Leafly pricing.
- – DO NOT PLACE MULTIPLE ORDERS IN THE SAME DAY! If you place multiple orders only the first order that is placed will be processed. All subsequent orders will be cancelled.
- – Once an order has been placed you must be available to communicate through text with our retail team. IGH staff will be texting you to confirm order total, payment type, and to give you a time window for pick up.
- – Make sure you are entering the correct cell phone number when you place your Leafly order. If you enter the wrong cell phone number you will not be able to communicate with our staff and your order will not be filled.
- – NO ADJUSTMENTS TO ORDERS WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Once online orders are placed they are final. If there is an item you wish to add to your order, you must place an additional pick-up order and go through the entire process from the beginning.
- – Orders must be picked up between the hours of 10am and 6pm. Please arrive to the facility before 5:30pm to guarantee you will be able to pick up your order.
- – DO NOT ARRIVE TO THE FACILITY UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION TEXT THAT YOUR ORDER IS READY AND GIVEN A TIME WINDOW FOR PICK UP! YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY IF YOU ARRIVE TO THE FACILITY WITHOUT A CONFIRMATION TEXT.
- – Payment for Curbside Pick-Up orders can be made using debit ($3.50 fee), CanPay ($2.50 fee), or cash. Cash payments are not recommended. Cash payments must be made with exact change only.
- – CanPay is a payment App that links directly to your bank account. Payments are processed from your account like a standard withdrawal, so no bank fees should be incurred. To sign up for CanPay please visit www.CanPayApp.com **Signing up for CanPay may take 2-4 business days. You must have your CanPay account fully activated and the App downloaded to your phone prior to placing your order.
- – THERE WILL BE LONGER WAIT TIMES IF YOU ARE PAYING WITH CASH! ALL CASH PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE WITH EXACT CHANGE. WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE PAYING WITH EITHER DEBIT OR CANPAY.
When you arrive to pick up your order:
- – A parking lot attendant will ask to see your confirmation text and confirm which payment type you are using. Please have your phone ready with confirmation text displaying to show parking lot attendant. You will then be directed to appropriate parking area.
- – If Debit or CanPay: Once parked, you will be instructed as to when you may get out of your vehicle and proceed to the designated “Door-side” pick up area.
- – If Cash: Once parked, you will get out of your vehicle and enter into the security vestibule through the main entrance. Cash transactions will be handled at a separate window inside the security vestibule adjacent to retail. Reminder: Cash payments must be made with EXACT change.
- – No groups of people will be allowed to stand in designated Curbside Pick-Up areas.
- – All Adult Use customers must be 21+ with valid identification.
- – All Adult Use customers are REQUIRED to wear a mask when picking up orders.
- – Social distancing will be strictly enforced in designated pick-up areas.
**Please be patient when placing and picking up orders. Our goal is to get your order in your hands in the quickest and most efficient manner while maintaining health, safety and compliance as our top priorities.**
**Please review Curbside Pick-Up procedures each time before placing an order. All procedures are subject to change based on our needs and requirements.**
**Adult Use Purchase Limit: Daily purchase limit of 1oz. of flower OR 5 grams of concentrate OR 500mg of edibles.**
sign up for our