Extraction Lab Assistant/Technician
The Extraction Assistant works directly under and reports to the Director of Extraction in our extraction lab. They work 8 hour days Monday-Friday unless otherwise needed. Blue scrubs and new sneakers are required as a uniform. The Extraction Assistant must have a hard work ethic, an eagerness to learn all parts of the production process, and be willing to go above and beyond to meet production goals and support the Director of Extraction.
The following duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in all product processing and formulation.
- Manufacturing formulated products including but not limited to 510 cartridge, Disposables vape units, co2 syringes, RSO syringes, distillate syringes & capsules.
- Carrying out day-to-day tasks and maintenance including but not limited to working with steam distillation, assisting in ethanol recovery, ethanol washing, and co2 machine
- Documenting production accurately, legibly and completely in batch records and logbooks as necessary by the Director of Extractions.
- Maintaining an organized and sanitary workspace, including scientific glass, production machines and all other equipment used.
- Following and maintaining all safety protocols and procedures in day-to-day duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary.