General Questions

1. Is the Brockton dispensary location for medical or recreational?

In Good Health Brockton is open for both medical and recreational use.

In Good Health Sandwich is for medical use only.

2. What is the difference between medical and recreational use?

The main difference is that medical patients do not pay anything in taxes, whereas recreational customers pay 20% in sales tax.

Many of our products cross over between the two menus, however you may find that some of the medical-use edibles are higher in THC content than the recreational-use edibles.

We may also have more CBD products to choose from on the medical-use menu.

3. What are your hours? Where are you located?

  • We are open every day (including weekends) from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
  • Our facility is located at 1200 W Chestnut St in Brockton, MA.

4. What forms of payment do you accept?

  • We accept Cash, Debit, or CanPay.
  • We have an ATM located in the lobby.
  • There is a $3.50 processing fee for using debit/ATM.

5. How does CanPay work?

To sign up for CanPay, please visit www.CanPayApp.com (if using a phone) or www.CanPayDebit.com (if using a computer).

  • There is no fee to sign up, and you do not need to pre-load any amount onto your account.
  • There is a $2.50 convenience fee to use CanPay.
  • Similar to using a debit card, purchases made using CanPay will be withdrawn from your checking account.
  • During the sign-up process you will need to provide your checking account number, routing number, and your driver’s license number.
  • The sign-up process may take 2-4 business days.
  • You will receive a confirmation message once your account has been activated.

6. Are there any fees to use my debit card?

Point of Banking ATM:

The Point of Banking ATM is a PIN based cash withdrawal that is used for products or services and transactions go through the banking system just like a traditional ATM transaction. There is a $3.50 convenience fee to use this machine, which will reflect on your bank statement as “WITHDRWL EFT Brockton MA.”

There may be additional fees charged by your bank for using this machine. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of $500 on this machine. Orders totaling more than $500 will require more than one transaction, which will result in multiple fees.

Additionally, any ATM withdrawal limits that have been placed on your account will be in effect.

7. How do I get to the Brockton dispensary from the highway?

From Rt. 24: Take exit 31B (formerly exit 17B). You will approach the intersection between Belmont & Pearl St. Take a left at the set of lights. You will then reach a second set of lights at the intersection between Pearl & W Chestnut St. Take a left and IGH will be the second building on the right-hand side.

When you enter the parking lot you will take a right and drive around the side of the building to the dispensary parking lot in the back.

8. What are the acceptable forms of ID?

Medical Use:

We need to see a valid MMJ card or a print-out of a temporary medical card, as well as a valid secondary form of ID such as a driver’s license, passport, military ID, or a valid State/Federal Photo ID. *Both forms of identification CANNOT be expired.

Recreational Use:

We need to see a valid driver’s license, passport, or a valid State/Federal Photo ID. We can accept temporary driver’s licenses as long as they are not expired.

9. Do you have products that only contain CBD?

All of our CBD products do contain a small percentage of THC since everything that we grow in-house comes from the cannabis plant, not from hemp.

If you are interested in purchasing strictly CBD products, the following are two CBD wellness stores in the area:

10. What is your return policy?

All sales are final.

Vapor Cartridges:

  • Defective cartridges may be exchanged within (7) days of in-store purchase and within (14) days of delivery purchase.
  • Exchanged products must be in original packaging with product name and batch number fully legible. Store credit will be issued in the amount of the price paid or the remaining value of the item based on managers’ discretion.
  • No exchanges are guaranteed.
  • Empty cartridges will not be exchanged.

Electronic Devices:

  • All sales on electronic devices are final.
  • Defective devices must be returned or exchanged through the product manufacturer.

Medical Patient Questions

1. Do you have discounts for Mass Health/Hardship patients or for Veterans?

Yes, we offer a 10% discount for both of these groups (these discounts can be combined if a patient qualifies for both. (*Maximum patient discounts cannot exceed 30%.) Find all specials here.

Unfortunately, we are not able to issue discounts for recreational customers.

2. What are your new patient deals?

New patients receive $25 off of their first and second visits, whether that be for in-store purchases or for delivery orders. You can find all specials here.

3. How would I go about obtaining a Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Card?

You will first need to see a licensed medical marijuana physician who will certify you for the Medical Marijuana Program. A great resource to finding a physician is to visit www.marijuanadoctors.com.

The cost varies per doctor, but it usually costs about $200 for the certification.

The second step in the process is to register with the State. This is done online with a username and password that you will receive during your doctor visit. There is no registration fee, however, if you would like the doctor to complete this step for you, there will be an additional charge (it usually costs about $25).

4. What should I do if my certification and/or registration has expired?

If your certification is expired, then you will need to see the doctor so that they can re-certify you for the medical marijuana program.

If your registration is not currently active, then you will need to contact the State at 833-869-6820. (This number can also be found on the back of your MMJ Card).

5. Do you accept out-of-state Medical Marijuana Cards?

Unfortunately, the state of Massachusetts does not accept out-of-state medical cards.

Recreational Adult-Use Questions

1. Do you accept out-of-state driver’s licenses?

Yes, we do accept out-of-state driver’s licenses as long as they are not expired.

For out-of-state customers, we suggest you bring additional verification in with you (such as a bank card, social security card, credit card, etc.) just in case our scanner does not accept it.

2. What is the parking situation like for recreational use?

Generally speaking, you are able to park in the rear parking lot which is located right next to the dispensary entrance.

During busier times (Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays), you may be greeted by one of our parking lot attendants who will inform you of where to park.

3. How much am I able to purchase per day?

You are able to purchase 1 ounce of flower per day OR 5 grams of concentrate OR 500mg of edibles. There is no limit to how many topical items may be purchased in a day.

Copyright © 2023 In Good Health |

Site by CannaPlanners

Are you over 21 years of age?

You are not old enough to view this website.