In Good Health is now offering In-Store and Curbside Pick-Up for our Medical Patients to reduce contact. Place your order ahead of time through our LEAFLY MENU and your items will be waiting for you when you arrive!
CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO PLACE A PICKUP ORDER NOW!
- **Curbside pickup orders can be placed by visiting our menu here –> LEAFLY
- **Once an order is placed our retail staff will confirm if the order is for an in-store purchase or a curbside pickup.
- **We will be able to accept electronic payment via CanPay ($2.50 fee applied).
- **Utilize Leafly to place your order. Communicate with the IGH retail team to provide your MMJ patient registration number and your vehicle make, model, and color.
- **Confirm your order information and pricing.
- **Please only arrive once you receive a confirmation text that your order is ready. We will not accommodate changes or additions at the time of purchase.
- **Upon arrival, please park in one of the designated curbside pickup parking spots. Our security team will alert our retail staff that a vehicle has arrived for a curbside pickup.
- **A retail team member will come to your car window (wearing a mask and gloves) to confirm your MMJ card and State/Federal Photo ID. They will also make sure that no one in the car is under the age of 21.
- **You will confirm that your order is correct and your payment will be processed through CanPay.
- **If a curbside order is placed but you do not have CanPay, then you must come into the dispensary to pay for the order. The purchase will be treated as a regular Leafly pickup order.
- **To sign up for CanPay please visit www.CanPayApp.com
- **CanPay is FREE to sign up and you do not need to pre-load funds into an account.
- **CanPay orders do not need to be rounded to the nearest $5 increment.
- **CanPay transactions are pulled directly out of your bank account, like a standard withdrawal, so no bank fees should be incurred.
- There is a daily spending limit of $500 per CanPay user.
sign up for our